CTS-528XL Deli Container Sealing Machine
Tabletop sealer for deli containers, bowls, and large cups
Deli containers remain one of the most popular packages around. Building off the reliability and features of the CTS-528 cup sealer, we’ve designed and slightly larger, “beefed up” version that is ideal for deli container from a number of different manufacturers. In many cases, one machine can seal the full range of sizes (from 6 oz. to 32 oz.) with no adjustment at all. Deli containers are perfect for deli items (of course) but the possibilities are limitless. Salads, snacks, cotton candy, hot soups, fruit cups, sauces, salsas – if you can fit it in a deli container, the CTS-528XL can seal it airtight. The CTS-528XL can also be built to suit a variety of other small containers such as bowls or large drinking cups.
For more information, please scroll down review the list of SealMAX machine standard features, as well as the SealMAX model comparison chart.
- Machine dimensions: 11.8" x 16.2" x 23.5"H
- Power requirements: 110V AC *
- Weight: ~80 lbs.
- Peak Power Consumption: ~ 430W
- Max. Container dimensions: Circular: 4.75” x 6”H
- Max. Container dimensions: Rectangular: 4.75” x 4.75” x 6”H
- Maximum Production: 700 pieces/hr (optimal)
MACHINE STANDARD FEATURES
The reliable microcomputer-based design allows for maximum flexibility while still remaining user-friendly. Parts that need to be cleaned or replaced are designed for easy access and removal with butterfly nuts or spring clamps. Many removable parts make for quick repair and maintenance.
SEQUENCE OF STATIONS
This is a semi-automatic machine. The operator inserts the filled container into the lower molding where a sensor recognizes it and begins the cycle. The lower part of the tool moves into the sealing position. Once the cycle is completed the lower assembly slides out and lifts the container for access to the finished product.
Film Control system
A motorized system unwinds the sealing film under the cutting/sealing plate. The film guide rods have side O-rings to prevent film drift during operation. Extra guides ensure a very high seal success rate. An optical sensor provides self-calibration of film advancement with every seal. After cutting, the excess film is automatically wound to be discarded or recycled later.
The film is heat-sealed onto the trays and die-cut around the tray perimeter. Timing and temperature are fully controllable through the digital control panel.
There are no gears or chains in the machine which could pinch fingers or clothing. A patented front safety panel avoids accidental hand insertion or improper container placement. This machine is also equipped with side safety panels to prevent against finger insertions.
- Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF)
- Structural parts constructed with Aluminum Alloy
- External components and machine shell are made of Stainless Steel
- Internal parts are CNC machined to exact specifications
- Superior heating unit constructed from high quality Aluminum Alloy
- Automatic film rewind/unwind
- Film die-cutting system for clean trim around cup
- Digital control panel with programmable settings such as seal time and temperature
- Daily counter & lifetime counter
- Patented cup receptor ring for easy cup insertion and removal
- Accommodates multiple cup sizes with same rim size with no adjustment
- Interchangeable lower moldings for multiple cup rim sizes
- Heavy-duty ball bearing slides for continuous use
- Film sensors for both blank and printed film
Assuming that the machine is used according to instruction, the guarantee period is twelve (12) months or 150,000 cycles at one shift per day operation on mechanical parts excluding expendable (wear and tear) normal maintenance. It is recommended that proper power source protection be used, such as an Uninterruptible Power Supply. Neglecting to do so may result in conditions that are not covered under warranty.
Technical service is covered by our nationwide service network.
Parts inventory is available from our technician’s office.
Teinnovations Inc. is not responsible for typographical errors and reserves the right to correct or amend such.