Dip packaging can range from large family sized hummus tubs, to pre-packaged guacamole and salsa containers, to the individual condiment dips and salad dressing found at fast food restaurants. The concept of dip packaging might seem fairly straightforward, but there are many factors to account for when selecting the right container and film. There is no one great packaging solution for all types of dip products. That’s where the expertise of Teinnovations is key.
Our process starts with truly learning your product and where you want to take it. We know what questions to ask so that you don’t have to. We help and guide you as to why you want to use a particular container, what it will look like, should you consider HPP packaging, how to get the best shelf life, and how to make a film and container combination that is cost effective, efficient and has the overall best level of performance.
With over 30 years of experience, we at Teinnovations pride ourselves in client education and being your go to partner for tailor-made solutions. Our continuous research and data testing ensure we have the best packaging solutions. We have a nimble company structure and a varied portfolio of partners granting us access to unique products, flexible delivery timelines, and the best price.
Simply put, our customer intimacy extends us past the realm of being just a product catalog. We know the complexities of dip packaging, what is needed for an effective process, and how to get you there.
Dip Packaging: Things to Consider
- Should you consider High Pressure Process (HPP) packaging, or MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging)?
- Are you looking for single servings, or large servings?
- Who are you selling your dips to?
- What shelf life is needed?
- Is this a seasonal dip?
- Where will this product be sold? Local coffee shops. grocers, gas stations?
- What type of labeling and marketing does the container need?
- How clear should the film be? How visible should the product be?
- What are your plans for growth and expansion?