SC-1350 High Speed Rotary Sealing Machine
High Speed Rotary sealer for cups, bowls, trays, and other containers
The SC-1350 offers big production output in a little package. This machine utilizes a two-station rotating spindle to carry containers into sealing position at rates at up to 25 cycles per minute, producing an output of 1500 pieces per hour in single head configuration. For smaller containers, a dual head tooling can be designed so that with each machine cycle two containers are sealed, providing about double the output. It can accommodate most standard tray sizes over a wide range of depths, and can seal trays with multiple compartments with ease – even sealing the dividers between compartments. The SC-1350 is also equipped with the Teinnovations Quick-Swap tooling system, so you can switch containers in about 3-4 minutes. The SC-1350 is perfect for medium to high production runs of entrees for retail, meals-on-wheels, and home meal replacement. Its also great for meat packing, side dishes, salads, sandwiches, and anything else you can fit in a tray or bowl.
- Machine dimensions: 22.5" x 18 " x 32 "H
- Power requirements: 110V AC *
- Weight: ~175 lbs.
- Peak Power Consumption: ~ 700W
- Compressed Air: ~1CFM @ 100PSI
- Max. Container dimensions: Circular: 7” x 4”H **
- Max. Container dimensions: Rectangular: 9” x 7” x 4”H **
- Maximum Production (Single head): 1500 pieces/hr (optimal) ***
- Maximum Production (Dual head): 2700 pieces/hr (optimal)***
Machine Standard Features
The reliable microcomputer-based design allows for maximum flexibility while still remaining user-friendly. Parts that need to be cleaned or replaced are designed for easy access and removal with butterfly nuts or spring clamps. Many removable parts make for quick repair and maintenance.
SEQUENCE OF STATIONS
This is a semi-automatic machine. The operator inserts the filled container into the lower molding where a sensor recognizes it and begins the cycle. The lower part of the tool moves into the sealing position. Once the cycle is completed the lower assembly slides out and lifts the container for access to the finished product.
Film Control system
A motorized system unwinds the sealing film under the cutting/sealing plate. The film guide rods have side O-rings to prevent film drift during operation. Extra guides ensure a very high seal success rate. An optical sensor provides self-calibration of film advancement with every seal. After cutting, the excess film is automatically wound to be discarded or recycled later.
The film is heat-sealed onto the trays and die-cut around the tray perimeter. Timing and temperature are fully controllable through the digital control panel.
There are no gears or chains in the machine which could pinch fingers or clothing. A patented front safety panel avoids accidental hand insertion or improper container placement. This machine is also equipped with side safety panels to prevent against finger insertions.
- Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF)
- Structural parts constructed with Aluminum Alloy
- External components and machine shell are made of Stainless Steel
- Internal parts are CNC machined to exact specifications
- Superior heating unit constructed from high quality Aluminum Alloy
- Automatic film rewind/unwind
- Film die-cutting system for clean trim around cup
- Digital control panel with programmable settings such as seal time and temperature
- Daily counter & lifetime counter
- Patented cup receptor ring for easy cup insertion and removal
- Accommodates multiple cup sizes with same rim size with no adjustment
- Interchangeable lower moldings for multiple cup rim sizes
- Heavy-duty ball bearing slides for continuous use
- Film sensors for both blank and printed film
Assuming that the machine is used according to instruction, the guarantee period is twelve (12) months or 150,000 cycles at one shift per day operation on mechanical parts excluding expendable (wear and tear) normal maintenance. It is recommended that proper power source protection be used, such as an Uninterruptible Power Supply. Neglecting to do so may result in conditions that are not covered under warranty.
Technical service is covered by our nationwide service network.
Parts inventory is available from our technician’s office.
Teinnovations Inc. is not responsible for typographical errors and reserves the right to correct or amend such.